Windows has hundreds of settings all around the operating system to make the user life comfortable. But the real problem is in accessing these settings. These settings are scattered all around Windows, it makes almost next to impossible to access all the settings.
Here comes the God Mode to rescue. God Mode conveniently puts almost all the settings across windows in a single place. There are around 270 items that are placed inside the God Mode folder which is virtually any settings that are user accessible.
Here’s how to activate God Mode:
1. Right Click on any folder where you want to place God Mode Folder.
2. Click on New Folder.
3. Name the folder as follows:
4. Then watch the folder magically transform to settings icon.
5. Open the folder and bask in glory of all God Mode.
6. If you decide to delete the God Mode, just delete the folder and it would be gone.
God Mode is just a name given to the folder. We can change the Name of the folder. If we give Elephant before ‘.’ in the folder name, we would end up creating a Elephant Mode.
Important: Please note that this works only in Windows 8 and Windows 7 – 32 and 64 bit versions and Windows Vista 32 bit version only. It is known issue that Windows Vista 64 bit crashes on creating God Mode. If your system Crashes on creating God Mode folder, Please remove it by logging into Safe Mode.
This does not work with Windows XP.